It is possible that you are a new user who has never ever used RDP (Remote Desktop) and you bought one of our RDP Products based on your friends recommendations.
The question now is – How do I connect to a Remote Desktop Account? OR What should I do with the IP Address and login details I receive via e-mail?
We will cover this aspect in this tutorial, please read on.
1) Click on Start Button and type ‘Run’ in the search box (All Windows Versions except Windows 8). Windows 8 users will need to go to Apps list and type ‘Run’ in Search Box and click it once it appears.
2) Type ‘mstsc’ in the command box of ‘Run’ and hit ‘Enter’ key.
3) A window will appear where you will need to enter the computer name to which you want to connect to remotely. Enter the IP address or hostname of the server you want to connect to. Example – abcd.dedirdp.com
4) Click on ‘Options’ button and enter the Username provided along with your Dedicated Server details. Example – Sam
5) Click on ‘Connect’.
6) Windows will now connect to your dedicated server remotely.
7) Once the connection is established you will see a screen similar to your windows system login screen which will ask for the password to enter your server (provided by us in the RDP details e-mail). Enter this password and hit ‘Enter’.
8) Tada! You are now connected to RDP account you just purchased.